What is SIP Trunking ?
The evolution of VoIP has totally transformed telecommunications industry in contemporary world. Such tremendous progress has already turned VoIP into a mainstream communication technology that continues taking giant leaps forward making its prevalence over traditional telephone services even more evident.
The great potential for more flexible communication options has directed a high level of interest towards VoIP. Nowadays there is a strong tendency among corporate organizations and businesses of different activity to make the switch to more advanced VoIP telephone systems to more effectively meet their communication needs.
Converging business communication with SIP trunking is perhaps one of the smartest solutions to let you benefit from VoIP technology and leverage far more enhanced communication solutions for your employees, customers and business partners.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking connects company’s private branch exchange (PBX) to the Internet telephony service provider (ITSP) using VoIP. The connection between PSTN (public switched telephone network) and SIP through IP based services serves as an ideal all-in-one platform allowing enterprises to manage their communications even outside the office.
Pluses of SIP trunking
SIP trunking converges voice, data and video traffic into a single infrastructure providing real-time communications worldwide. This is one of the most compelling advantages of SIP trunking that eliminates the need for installing hardware in all business locations bringing significant savings for equipment purchase and maintenance.
Along with the cost-saving advantage, SIP trunking services attract a lot of businesses due to communication solutions that are more flexible, reliable and convenient. In addition to VoIP calls that are extremely cheap as compared with traditional landline phone services, SIP boasts a number of other benefits that may be rather valuable for boosting the business communication:
- File sharing and an opportunity to work simultaneously on a single document over the enterprise network is an essentially important factor for a faster and more efficient collaboration.
- SIP provides long-distance calls at local rates which is highly beneficial for businesses working at international level and dealing with a large number of local and overseas calls on daily basis.
- Highly advanced call handling features are also a great asset for managing calls professionally with more customizable solutions.
- SIP trunk may also support emergency calls, instant messages, caller ID, online conferences which ensure a more sophisticated way of handling live communications.
- The transition to SIP also implies a more eco-friendly working environment eliminating the need to install lots of hardware and reducing the amount of carbon.
Switching to SIP is worth to be considered by companies since it offers more scalable solutions to boost business communications both inside and outside the enterprise. Voicebuy VoIP provider would be pleased to help your business operate more efficiently delivering SIP trunking services to meet your every business communication need.
So, register now and benefit from Voicebuy SIP trunking services, by reducing your call costs and ensuring efficient and flexible communications system.